The pivot to cloud and the as-a-service model continues to accelerate. Providers of all shapes and sizes are jockeying to position themselves as the go-to solution, all fighting to be different and to get the attention of buyers and sellers alike.
At Channel Connect 2015, a group of panelists from BroadSoft, Cisco, Polycom, Microsoft and VMware, gathered to answer these questions:
- Where are you seeing the customer conversation going?
- Where are you investing in new technologies that you believe customers will buy?
- How are buying trends moving?
- What are the conversations we should be having with IT leaders that perhaps nobody is?
- What role does the indirect channel play in this evolving economy?
- What is the next big thing that partners should be paying attention to?