Maximize Your Opportunities With
Sales Partners have access to specialized resources and enhancements to sell Verizon services to their customers, including:
- Dedicated service and support for Verizon accounts
- Quicker escalations resolutions
- More protective contracts
Dedicated Support and Expertise
The Intelisys Verizon team will continue to provide the strong support that our Sales Partners and their end clients deserve and expect:
- A dedicated 3-person Verizon sales overlay team reports directly to J.R. Cook, SVP West Region. Identify the best Verizon sales opportunities inside and outside of your customer base.
- A dedicated 7-person Verizon support team reports directly to Diane Frazzetta, Director, Support Services – East Region, and Carol Beering, SVP Sales Operations & Chief of Staff.
Key Program Features:
- Verizon will be channel-centric: Verizon has made substantial investments into the partner program to stimulate channel growth and increase sales.
- All business accounts are open to the channel. 9 Fortune 100 customers registered by our team in 2018.
- Sell new business to existing and new customers: Verizon is the only carrier that will allow you to sell upgrades and renewals to existing direct customers.
- Verizon direct sales teams do not sacrifice compensation when partnering. Direct & channel are paid 100% compensation when working together for all enterprise and mid-market accounts.
- Upgrade existing XO customers to Verizon and receive compensation.
Want More Info?
Contact our dedicated Intelisys Verizon Support Team