Verizon Partner Program Solution Provider
As a follow up to the recent One Program post-launch meetings the VPP PMO held with our Master Agent partners, please see the OneProgram FAQs – XO for your reference.
As previously communicated, beginning on April 1, 2018, no new XO orders will be accepted from the XO agents. XO agents can refer their MACD activity and renewals to the fXO Verizon Partner support center (XO.Partners@verizon.com). MACD and Renewals will continue to impact TBR if on the same BAN.
- If existing BAN is used, then fees will continue under the terms of the XO Agreement through the Post Termination Period.
- If a new BAN is created, XO agents will not be paid under the XO Agreement.
Beginning with MAC orders submitted on May 1, 2018, if a new BAN is created as part of a MAC order on specific XO Products (listed below), former XO agents participating in the VPP will be paid under the VPP Agreement rates and terms for that BAN.
- Under this exception, MAC activity is only allowed on XO customer accounts withBANs assigned to the XO agent in the system on April 30, 2018 (no changing Master accounts, no MACD activity on direct team XO customer accounts).
- Eligible XO Products include: Ethernet Private Line, IP-VPN MPLS, Dedicated Internet Access, Private Line – TDM Transport, XO IP Flex, XO ESIP, Hosted PBX, Managed Services (Managed Router), Ethernet Hub, IP-VPN VPLS, Application Performance Management.
- Applicable sales, revenue or commission reports will not reflect the results for BANs affected by this exception until after July 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your Channel Manager directly.
Thank you for your continued partnership.
Verizon Partner Program Office