Our partners are getting ready to head down to the Cayman Islands with us this weekend for the annual Club TPC Trip. It’s gonna be a blast! While we’re all busy packing up, we thought we’d share our personal list of the top 5 things to do while in Grand Cayman!
1. Life’s a Beach: Goodbye, Polar Vortex! Hello, Sunshine! Lounge around on one of the many beautiful beaches on the island or find an activity to take part in–paddleboarding is huge here!
2. Shop ’til You Drop: Like to spend your free time shopping? The largest city in Grand Cayman, George Town, is close by and offers duty-free shopping and a number of wonderful waterfront restaurant options for when you need a break.
3. Holy Moly: If you’re up for seeing geysers (also known as “Blow Holes”) that can shoot up to 20 feet in the air, take a stop at the Cayman Islands Blow Holes. Whether you’re interested in watching and feeling the spray from the geysers or just want to take a relaxing time-out, this is the place to go.
4. For Animal Lovers: There are a number of options to consider if you’re hoping to catch a glance or encounter with one of the local animals from the Cayman Islands. If you’re brave enough to test the waters, go to Stingray City — a world-famous dive site that allows you to get up close and personal with the creatures. There’s also the Cayman Turtle Farm and Honeysuckle Beach’s horseback rides to consider!
5. Hit the Links: While golfing may not be the top-rated activity of choice in the Cayman Islands, plenty of options still abound and are a great option when the day is sunny but too mild to be frolicking in the ocean.
We’re very excited for this year’s trip and are looking forward to seeing you there!