The converging telecom and IT industries have created huge opportunities for IT solution providers.
Adding a carrier and cloud services line of business to an existing solution provider practice creates increased risk, huge learning curves, and cashflow-killing capital expenditures.
Many IT solutions providers who attempt to build their own telecom practice are faced with these challenges:
- Long build-out times and costly false starts
- New skills sets requiring new headcount
- Risky distractions from your core business
- Expensive supplier research and vetting
- New, unfamiliar partners put brand at risk
What are the options for IT solution providers looking to seize this historic opportunity? You could face the risk and build your own telecom practice. Or you could sift through providers in hopes of finding one that won’t walk away with your commissions or clients.
But, fortunately, you don’t have to do either. The Intelisys Teaming Program was created to match IT solution providers with experienced telecom agents from a growing network of Sales Partners vetted and backed by Intelisys.
This innovative new program enables participants to:
- Add a cloud and carrier services practice with little to no capital investment
- Create recurring telecom revenue without losing sight of core business
- Maintain account control by running contracts and commissions through Intelisys
- Empower your sales teams with no-cost cloud and carrier services training
- Better serve your clients by calming the chaotic overlap of telecom and IT