This position is responsible for all aspects of recruitment and sales of the Intelisys opportunity to prospective and existing Sales Partners. Responsibilities include creating a proactive sales function to optimize revenue opportunities and growth from existing sales partners, recruitment of new sales partners, on-boarding and stewarding of sales partners, sales of enhanced services, direct non-enterprise sales, and other opportunities as identified. Other responsibilities include proactive support for the sales efforts of other Intelisys business units. This assignment is a quota bearing sales and sales management position with complete responsibility for achieving 100% of annual targets for Top Performing Recruits, their net billings, gross commissions, and gross profits.
2. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: .Essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Achieve monthly/annual targets for New Recruit’s quotes, orders submitted, net billings, gross commissions, and gross profits
- Actively attract, recruit, manage, and successfully grow NEW Sales Partner’s revenue bases.
- Actively build and manage Partner Development Database (PDD).
- Actively Market to PDD and maintain relationship log throughout prospect’s lifecycle within PDD.
- Actively engage existing assigned base of “core” sales partners in pursuit of maximum base revenue performance
- On-board new sales partners and steward them through 2nd year to achieve targets
- Drive new sales revenues from our enhanced services portfolio and direct sales
- Provide key point of escalation at supplier level to ensure vendor performance
- Work with the marketing department to develop Partner Sales strategy to enhance Intelisys’ reputation as an agency for seasoned and successful Partners.
- Provide feedback to Director/ VP, Partner Sales regarding holes in the supplier portfolio
- Support sales partners in front of end user customers, and supplier partners
- Travel as required to build new, and nurture existing relationships with Suppliers and Sales Partners.
- Attend company and team meetings, as well as onsite and offsite carrier trainings and events
- Perform other tasks and special projects as required
3. EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years in the telecommunications field
- Proven track record of Top Performing sales success
- Technical knowledge of voice, data and IP
- Proficiency in the sales cycle with the ability to sell and close opportunities
- Experience with indirect channel sales organizations
- Proficiency in computer usage, internet and Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Ability to work within a cooperative team environment as well as perform assignments autonomously
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.