An Entrepreneur Magazine winner of the 2015 Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America Award, located in the North Bay, is looking for a Sales Administrative Coordinator that will support our National Sales Team in a fun, competitive, fast-paced environment with a LOT of room to grow and expand.
We are looking for someone who excels in supporting a team of TOP PERFORMERS. Are you a self-motivator? Like to juggle multiple projects at once? You will be the primary point for our Sales Admin Processes in the recruitment and management of our Sales Partners. You will assist them through completing agreements, on-boarding and manage the ongoing relationship for our Sales Team as required. Additionally, own all travel and meeting schedules, expense reporting, and admin duties for your assigned Sales Team. This position will make you an Administrative expert as you master owning your region and all responsibilities!
You’ll be working for a 22 year old technology company and will be involved with every facet of helping our company grow by supporting our National Sales Team and Sales Partners. The company has earned an outstanding reputation in the industry for hiring top talent. Company offers competitive compensation for the right candidate.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amount of training are provided.
1. Work environment experience in a business environment a plus
2. Administrative experience a plus
3. Telecom and/or customer service experience a plus
4. Proficiency in computer usage, the Internet, the Microsoft Office suite of applications
5. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
6. Ability to work within a cooperative team environment, as well as, perform assignments independently
7. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This is an in-house position in our Petaluma office or TX. We are an equal opportunity employer.