An Entrepreneur Magazine winner of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America Award”, located in the North Bay, is looking for a React Native Mobile Developer that can hit the ground running in a fun, competitive, fast-paced environment with a LOT of room to grow and expand.
We are looking for a talented developer to work with a team that will design and maintain an industry leading app that will bring a suite of web-based tools into the 21st century. The ideal candidate should possess the ability to translate existing tools and ideas into a new environment, have an eye for clean design, and work well in a friendly team environment.
We’re also looking for someone excited about the impact they can have on the world. If you appreciate recognition for your contribution, this is the place for you. Here, you will invent. You’ll design and test. You’ll take risks. You’ll create new technology, but the impact you’ll make on our customers and users will be far more significant.
You will engage in all phases of software development, providing innovative solutions for both internal and member-facing projects. You will partner with experienced team members and work closely with users to analyze requirements, design and code applications, and customize our mobile presence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) majors, or 4+ years of equivalent work experience in IT
- 2+ years building react native applications development
- Familiarity with REST Web Services
- Familiarity with mobile UI design principles and accessibility best practices
- Understanding of mobile development tools and the development life cycle
- Familiarity with agile development methods (preferably Scrum and Kanban)
- Enthusiasm to work in a highly collaborative, team based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of PHP, SQL and relational database fundamentals.
- Experience with web technologies (HTML5/CSS/JS)
- Experience working with remote teams
- Current applications published in App Store/Play Store
- Development of personal, collegiate or business-focused applications
- Experience with build and test automation
About the Company:
We’re a 23 years young technology company located in the North Bay. We’ve won dozens of awards for leadership in the industry, and have been growing at 25% per year for the last 5 years. At this company, you will experience a dynamic work environment, a talented team of A-players and an innovative evolving culture. If you are the ‘jump in and get stuff done’ type of person, you will be a great fit.
If you are motivated and want to be a part of a company working on the cutting edge…a company working ahead of 95% of the market, we want to work with you.
Find out why Entrepreneur Magazine ranked us as one of the best entrepreneurial companies in America. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Please include the exact words “Killer App” in your response in order to be considered.