Are you a PHP Samurai? We’re looking for you.
You won’t be slicing up bad guys though. You’ll be slicing up PHP applications and programs that support one of the most cutting edge and forward thinking companies in the telecom and IT industries.
We’re looking for a mid-level PHP Sensei, but also someone comfortable learning and programming in multiple other languages as well.
This is not a monotonous, stare-at-your-computer-screen-all-day, PHP Samurai position. You must have experience working with others in a fast paced environment. You must be apt at training others on all the application you create, and you must be able to communicate complicated programming applications in a simple way for non-Samurais.
For some projects, this position must also be able to pivot from project to project quickly. For others, you’ll need to focus for long periods of time and go deep.
Position must have a good grasp of the English language, as documentation of the programs you write will be required
You must be able to think on your toes, solve problems creatively, and make cool programs exponentially cooler. Samurai sword experience not required (or preferred).
This position will require:
- Experience developing in PHP on multiple applications
- Experience creating end-user documentation is required. Must be able to write English well.
- Experience with person-to-person software error-resolution required
- Excellent communication skills required
- Experience with MySQL, HTML, CSS, and jQuery are required.
- Experience with the slim framework, composer, and api development are a plus
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field, or a minimum of 2-4 years of related work experience required
Please include the exact words “I love PHP” in the subject line of the email. Also include your salary requirements with your resume.