This person is responsible for the partner experience for all partners assigned to them. They support the regional sales team in their markets with onboarding new Sales Partners, providing day to day pre-sales & post-sales support and managing escalations. This person will also act as lead for the other partner support representatives supporting the same market. The position acts as a resource on various support requirements such as providing quotes, rates, forms, and process information for each supplier in the Intelisys portfolio. Partner Experience Managers are capable and responsible for training and assisting Partner Support colleagues at all levels on day to day responsibilities. They also conduct on-site Sales Partner visits to our Top Performing Partners as needed to offer back office support training and Intelisys onboarding.
The Partner Experience Manager has mastered all aspects of the Sr. Partner Support Representative’s responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Includes the following.
- In region senior, experienced person supporting our Sales Partners in specific markets.
- Teamed with regional sales channel manager in providing an excellent experience to our Sales Partner.
- Provides a first point of contact for our top producing sales partners with overall accountability for Sales Partners satisfaction related to Partner Support activities.
- Manage day-to-day workload balance across the regional POD and engage Partner Support team for assistance when needed.
- Responsible for training and assisting Partner Support Representatives on day to day responsibilities.
- Provides both on site and webex onboardings of new Sales Partners by providing training on RPM, Website, Intelisys and Supplier Processes.
- Attend in-region events.
- Visit Sales Partners offices and assist with training our Sales Partners back office team.
- Manages all escalations for Sales Partners in their region.
- Maintains information updates on supplier products and promotions and makes recommendations to Partners on what supplier and/or products to use for their smaller opportunities.
- Consistently demonstrates the Intelisys Colleague Essential Behavior & Characteristics Traits in all daily interactions, both internally and externally.
- Mastered the art of verbal, non-verbal and written communication, both internally and externally. For example, demonstrating sense of urgency, delivering bad news, calm under pressure, portraying sense of ownership.
- Provides high-level sales support information to Partners by responding to their questions and performing the liaison role between the suppliers and the Partner in solving their issues. Provides information on supplier processes, products and promotions as well as prioritize Partner issues and continue to clear problem backlog.
- Successfully performs daily job responsibilities with minimal support or direction from management.
- Quote Process – gathers supplier pricing and presents the pricing to the Partner in a pricing comparison template.
- Mastered an understanding of the Suppliers and products offered in the Intelisys portfolio and has ability to offer alternative options for Supplier quotes.
- Assists Partners in submitting completed orders by providing them with required forms, answering questions regarding forms and order processes, and confirming the accuracy of the completed paperwork prior to sending. Monitors and assists with problem resolution during order provisioning.
- Receive training on supplier products, processes, and issue problem solving. Provide training to Partners and newer team members.
- Attend Company and team meetings as well as onsite and offsite supplier trainings and events.
- Provides back-up support to peers in Partner Support department that are out or unable to cover their workload.
- Performs other tasks and special projects as required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 10 years of project management, customer service experience.
- Minimum 7 years of specific telecom experience.
- Lead or supervisory experience.
- Superior proficiency in computer usage, the Internet, the Microsoft Office suite of applications. Must have the ability to learn supplier specific systems and industry specific software programs.
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities.
- Experience with indirect channel sales organizations.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.