An Entrepreneur Magazine winner of the “2015 Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America Award”, located in the North Bay, is looking for a Commission Accountant that can hit the ground running in a fun, competitive, fast-paced environment with a LOT of room to grow and expand.
We’re looking for someone PASSIONATE about their work and the impact they’re having on the world. If you appreciate recognition for your contribution, this is the place for you.
You’ll be working with a 20 year old technology company and will be involved with every facet of helping more than 2000 entrepreneurs and companies (our customers) around the US get paid commissions accurately and on time.
Who this position if for:
- You enjoy managing large amounts of financial data, which we’ll use to pay our customers accurately.
- You also enjoy auditing, researching, managing, and communicating with both customers and vendors to resolve issues.
- You enjoy manipulating data to create comprehensive reports and metrics to our management team.
- You like numbers and love solving puzzles.
- Finally you enjoy working with a team, growing in a performance-based environment, and evolving with a company that is expanding rapidly, allowing for a clear career path and room to advance.
Who this position is NOT for:
This is not the right position for someone who wants to hang out at the water cooler all day or is closed to learning new ideas. The learning curve is massive. It’s definitely not right for someone who likes to work on the same project all week. And this position is definitely not a good fit for the “lone wolf” who doesn’t enjoy working in a team and helping/supporting customers every day.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Advanced Excel skills required (including pivot tables, v-look ups)
- Access database skills preferred but not required
- Strong accounting skills desired
- Experience trouble-shooting commission issues within a customer service environment preferred.
- Telecom Industry experience is helpful.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a cooperative and team environment, as well as, the ability to work independently.
About the Company:
We’re a 20 years young technology company located in the North Bay. We’ve won dozens of awards for leadership in the industry, and have been growing at 25% per year for the last 5 years. At this company, you will experience a dynamic work environment, a talented team of A-players and an innovative evolving culture. If you are the ‘jump in and get stuff done’ type of person, you will be a great fit.
Find out why Entrepreneur Magazine thinks we’re one of the best entrepreneurial companies in America. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com