An Entrepreneur Magazine winner of ” Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” Award, is looking for a Cable Support Representative, for our Central region, that will support our National Sales Team in a fun, competitive, fast-paced environment with a LOT of room to grow and expand.
The Cable Support Representative serves as a liaison for our Sales Partners and Suppliers by managing all pre-sales cable related activity. The Cable Support Representative is the single point of contact for the Sales Partners on all cable supplier requests. The position also acts as a resource on various support requirements such as providing quotes, rates, forms, resources and process information for each cable supplier in the Intelisys portfolio.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS : Includes the following.
- Provides cable support information to Sales Partners by responding to their questions and performing as a liaison between the cable suppliers and the Sales Partners in solving their issues. Provides information on supplier processes, products and promotions as well as prioritize Sales
- Partner issues and continue to clear problem backlog.
- Assists with the on boarding of new Partners by providing training on RPM, Website, Intelisys and cable supplier processes.
- Maintains information updates on cable supplier products and promotions and makes recommendations to Sales Partners on what supplier and/or products to use for their smaller opportunities.
- Assists Sales Partners in submitting completed orders by providing Sales Partners with required forms, answering questions regarding form and order processes, and confirming the accuracy of the completed paperwork prior to sending.
- Receives training on supplier products, processes, and issue problem solving. Provides training to Sales Partners and newer colleagues.
- Attends Company and team meetings as well as onsite and offsite cable supplier trainings and events.
- Provides back-up support to peers in Cable Support Services department when they are out or unable to cover their workload.
- Provides back-up support for the Order Fulfillment Specialists on cable related orders when they are out or unable to cover their workload.
- Performs other tasks and special projects as required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED :
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
- Superior proficiency in computer usage, the Internet, the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Must have the ability to learn supplier specific systems and industry specific software programs.
- Excellent communication skills in writing and speaking.
- 2 years of customer service experience.
- Office experience a plus.
- Telecommunications experience a plus.