The Cable Support Representative serves as an intermediary for our Partners and cable Suppliers by managing all pre sale Partner activity. The position also acts as a resource on various support requirements such as providing quotes, rates, forms, resources and process information for each cable supplier in our portfolio.
The Cable Support Representative will work closely with the Cable Suppliers in our portfolio as well as the cable team internally. The Cable Support Representative will be cross trained to work as back up and over flow assistance to the cable order process team as well.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
1. Cable customer service experience preferred.
2. High school diploma, as well as, some college studies or equivalent work experience.
3. Superior proficiency in computer usage, the Internet, Microsoft Office suite of applications.
4. Must have the ability to learn supplier specific systems and industry specific software programs.
5. Excellent communication skills in writing and speaking.
6. 2 years of customer service experience.
7. Office experience required.
8. Telecommunications experience a plus.
9. Ability to work within a cooperative team environment as well as perform assignments autonomously.
10. Excellent organizational and time management skills.