March 10-13, 2019
Registration opens in January 2019.
The first industry-wide channel sales event purpose-built to grow cloud & carrier sales
Super9 Convergence is a three-day conference that teaches real, actionable sales methodologies and skills to channel sales professionals committed to growing their cloud and carrier services businesses. Based on the exclusive Super9 sales methodology, Super Convergence is the only event solely dedicated to developing the channel’s greatest sales experts and leaders.
This event is dedicated to the converging channel, strengthening and building new connections between traditional agent partners and VARs, between Supplier Partners and Sales Partners, and between you and the team at Intelisys that shows up every day with the goal of supporting you as you make your business stronger, better and more profitable.
What Can You Expect?
- Three exciting days of world-leading education content and deep dives on cutting-edge technologies.
- Sales focused, hands on training that targets your business, your industry and the growth areas that will propel you to the next level in your business.
- Incredible keynote presentations from experts in the channel and in sales, including Matthew Dixon, author of The Challenger Customer, who will share a roadmap for engaging hidden influencers in your customers’ organizations, and how to leverage these “Challenger customers” to create buy-in.
- 24 targeted, deep dive Education Breakout Sessions that will deliver new and innovative ways to solve customer challenges and open new opportunities for your business.
- Insider access to 30+ industry-leading cloud and carrier service providers.
- More coming soon!
We are proud to welcome both partner and non-partner attendees to Super9 Convergence. As Intelisys president Jay Bradley often says, “A rising tide lifts all boats”.
Open to the industry, Super9 Convergence will welcome Super9 alum, their teams, Intelisys Sales Partners, agents, VARs, and the world’s leading cloud and carrier services providers as they gather to deep dive into the ever-changing channel sales ecosystem and walk away with new skills, techniques, tools and connections aimed to dramatically accelerate the growth of their MRR businesses.
Super9 graduates are invited to attend Super9 Convergence at no cost. (Travel and accommodation costs remain the responsibility of the attendee.) We invite and encourage non-Super9 graduate guests. There is a small $500 conference fee per non-graduate attendee.