As we come to a close of another successful Channel Connect event, I am once again deeply humbled and inspired by you, our Sales and Supplier Partners. It was so wonderful to reconnect and enjoy San Francisco with you all, and to recognize your impressive achievements.
Every year I wonder how the Intelisys community could possibly improve more, but every year you continue to surpass the goals we set out to achieve. You truly are Top Producers in this great channel and I salute you!
I’d also like to extend a BIG thank you to our Intelisys team for the months of hard work that went into pulling off such a massive event. Thanks to their dedication and attention to detail, everyone who attended had a wonderful experience.
For those who were unable to join us, we enjoyed three fun-filled days and nights of learning and networking. Thursday morning and afternoon were filled with informative Supplier Presentations, and the evening featured a Business Fair where partners perused info tables. Friday offered excursions to wine country, Alcatraz, Muir Woods, or Presidio Golf Course. We culminated the event with an awards banquet followed by dancing to live music.
You can view pictures from the event on our Facebook page here: Channel Connect Photos
Please feel free to tag yourself or add your own photos to the album. We also LOVE comments.
Thanks again for being part of our event and our continued success. Hope to see you again next year!
Calling all telecom Channel Partners! Our flagship event is just a few weeks away, so if you haven’t booked your trip, now is the time! And just in case you need some extra coaxing, here are the top 10 reasons why you should attend. Of course, there are more like millions of reasons, but we know you’re busy out there selling, so we kept it to 10.
- Network with the best – Agents, Suppliers, and Vendors…oh my! Come mix and mingle with all your favorite telecom industry people, plus your caring Intelisys staff!
- Learn lots of cool stuff – Our roundtables, general sessions and panel discussions are designed to keep you in the know on the latest trends in telecom and technology.
- Meet our preferred vendors – We’ve hand picked our favorite vendors to showcase their services at our business fair. Find out how they can help supercharge different parts of your business.
- Choose your own adventure – Friday is excursion day! Choose from Alcatraz, golf, wine country and more. Experience some of the best opportunities the area has to offer.
- Eat yummy food – San Fran is known for amazing seafood and sourdough bread, and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to enjoy both!
- Drink even yummier wine (in moderation of course) – We are located in one of the most recognized areas of the world for outstanding wine. Come enjoy it, and take a few bottles home too!
- Get your groove on – Friday night we have a live band for music and dancing, so brush up on your “Robot” skills and meet us on the dance floor for some great times.
- Enjoy an amazing city at the perfect time – With perfect weather and lots going on, you may want to stay in the area for the weekend to enjoy all that San Francisco has to offer.
- Avoid feeling guilty and lame for not attending –After the event, all your telecom friends will go on and on about how great it was and how you missed out on such a great time. Avoid the guilt and just come!
- Feel the Intelisys LOVE – It’s true…all of us here at Intelisys love our partners, suppliers and vendors, and we pour our hearts into creating an awesome event for you every October. We could all use more love…so come feel it and share it! See you soon!
Ready to join us? Below are the details. Please email email@example.com right now for more information.
When: Wednesday, October 12th through Friday, October 14th, 2011
Where: Westin St. Francis Hotel, 335 Powell St., San Francisco, CA
Check in: 3:00pm
Check out: 12:00pm
Wednesday, October 12:
- Welcome Reception, 8:00pm-10:00pm
Thursday, October 13:
- Product Presentations: Cloud (Infrastructure as a Service, Software as a Service, Communications as a Service, IT as a Service, Cloud Enablers), Cable, Collaboration, and Network Services
- Platinum Sponsors Panel
- Business Fair
Friday, October 14:
- Friday Excursions
- Dinner & Awards
- Music and Dancing
Supporting top producing telecom agents isn’t just our mission. It’s our entire business. Agents considering a master agency have many choices. If you’re looking for an agency with the top support personnel in the industry, systems in place to keep you selling, and top-notch incentives and recognition programs, then look no further than Intelisys.
Here are 10 reasons why you should consider Intelisys when you’re ready to take your business to the top level:
- Get All the Support You Need – Training, quoting, negotiating with suppliers and more so you can stay focused on selling, enabling you to sell more.
- Lower Your Stress – we manage all the details and negotiations.
- Lower Your Costs – by not needing internal personnel to do administrative work.
- Reduce Red Tape – we go to bat with the suppliers for you.
- Diversify – Large diversity of suppliers means the perfect solutions can be built for your customers, ensuring more closed deals.
- Get Paid – Large company means stability. You WILL get paid – GUARANTEED.
- Get More – Sell more, do more, accomplish more, make more money.
- Get Respect – Partner with the largest and most respected Master Agency in the industry.
- Get Freedom – More freedom to work ON your business instead of IN your business: Growth.
- Get Connected – When you’re part of Intelisys, you’re connected to the best telecom professionals in the country. Network with other top producers at our premier events and award trips.
Introducing Partner Support Tips!
Partners, check this category often for tips and tricks on how to maximize your time and your business working with Intelisys.
Not an Intelisys partner yet? You may not be able to access the links in this post. Talk to us today for more info on how to become a partner!
This week’s tip is brought to you by Rebecca Richman, Process & Training Manager.
Searchable Supplier Training Calendar
Check out the searchable Supplier Training Calendar on the Intelisys Website. You can select specific suppliers, types of trainings, and date ranges and get a customized list of all the training available. Use this new tool to bring supplier specific trainings to you and your back office team.
Let’s face it – your business is your livelihood. And when it comes to choosing a master agency to support your telecom business sales, the size and stability of that agency matter immensely.
Intelisys, the leader in telecom master agencies, is the largest master agency in the industry. Here are some of the ways our size and stability matter to our agents, and make a significant contribution to their success.
- Size of support team – Intelisys offers a network of support personnel and resources unmatched in the industry. With more than 40 full-time support staff, you can stay focused on selling and let us handle “the small stuff.” And more time spent selling means more revenue for your business.
- Size of revenues – The size of Intelisys also provides a level of stability that ensures commissions will always be paid. We have a 100% track record of paying our agents on time.
- Size of resources – Because of our vast resources, partners of Intelisys can focus on prospecting, selling and building relationships, while we handle the legwork of quoting, engineering and interacting with carriers.
Because of all these attributes, Intelisys truly is the “Home of the Top Producer.”