On February 19 and 20, 2014, Intelisys had the pleasure of attending the ASCII Newport Beach 2014 Success Summit in Newport Beach. We received our first ASCII awards of the year:
Best IT Workshop
and Best of Show
We’re so grateful to have a great team of Sales Partners — recognition like this wouldn’t be possible without you! And a special thanks to Jay and Andrew who took some time to go out to Newport Beach and show ASCII’s Solution Provider members how they can enhance their business portfolios and how Intelisys can play a role.
With the new year . . . comes a brand new office space! We’ve got a completely new wing and studio space here at Intelisys. We’ve been working really hard to put it all together and are so excited to open this up to our team!
New Conference Room
New Studio Space
Andrew Pryfogle’s Office
We’re proud to announce the addition of Robert "Bob" Farbak to the Intelisys team!
As the new Senior Manager – Strategic Partner Development for the Midwest region, Farbak will be the point-person and local contact for the partner community, including Sales Partners and VARs, in and around Chicago and the surrounding states. Relying on his proven ability to build long-term valued alliances, Farbak will also lead the efforts to further Intelisys’ relationships with telecom carriers, cloud service providers, and other technology partners in the region.
To find out more about Mr. Farbak and the anticipation around his arrival, please click here.
The MyIntelisys dashboard was initially rolled out to Diamond Level Suppliers late last year. This upgraded release is now providing all MyIntelisys users — including Suppliers — with a new set of enhanced tools within the dashboard. Specifically, this upgrade includes additional views and access to key and valuable information and statistics beneficial to Channel Managers and marketing teams of the Suppliers.
“I recently ran an experiment and logged into our order tracking and commission system the old way. It took 45 minutes to find 70% of the information easily and readily available on MyIntelisys,” said Dana Topping, Co-Owner of Intelisys and creator of MyIntelisys. “No one is going to take the time to do that. But when the information is at your fingertips, you are going to use it and it does become priceless.”
To find out more about MyIntelisys and the most recent upgrade, click here.
The announcement was made today at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo that Intelisys hit the $2 million mark in loans to its Sales Partners through the Intelisys Partner Investment Program.
The Partner Investment Program was launched in the fall of 2010 and was designed to make working capital available to qualified Sales Partners for business expansion and client growth. The $1 million mark for the program was achieved two years ago in 2012. This new $2 million milestone today highlights the success and value the Partner Investment Program has had—and continues to have—among the Intelisys Partner community.
To read more about this incredible milestone, click here.
The 2014 Channel Partners Conference & Expo at The Venetian & Sands is finally here! We’re headed out to Vegas now in order to get everything set up at booth #4016. The agenda is set, so come track us down! Wednesday, February 26
- 11:00 am – 11:45 am: MPLS Alternatives – Challenging the Leading Cloud Networking Technology
- 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm: Supplier Fair
- 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Intelisys Exhibit Booth #4016
Thursday, February 27
- 8:00 am – 3:00 pm: Intelisys Cloud Services University Training
- 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Intelisys Exhibit Booth # 4016
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Intelisys Cloud Services Cocktail Party
- 10:00 pm – 1:00 am: Intelisys Late Night Party at The Hard Rock Cafe on the Strip
February, February 28
- 10:00 am – Noon: Intelisys Exhibit Booth #4016
For more details on the agenda, go here. Looking forward to seeing you all in Vegas!
Charter Business, Comcast Business, and Time Warner Cable Business hosted a joint Cable President’s Club this year and held it at the Ritz Carlton in Naples, FL from January 29 – February 1.
Intelisys was honored as one of the indirect sales partners with a top sales performance in 2013 and walked home with one of the coveted crystal trophies. Rick Dellar, co-founder of Intelisys, accepted the award on behalf of the Intelisys team.
In just a couple of weeks, we’re headed down to Las Vegas for this year’s Channel Partners Conference & Expo. This year’s three-day event is hosted by The Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino and it’s shaping up to be quite an event!
The schedule isn’t fully finalized yet, but we can tell you we’re setting up shop at booth #4016 — don’t forget to come by and say hi! For those of you interested in tracking our whereabouts and seeing what we’re contributing at this year’s event, you can check out our agenda here or read more about it below:
February 26, 2014
9:00 am – 4:00 pm: Supplier Meetings
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm: Supplier Fair Casanova 506, 507,606, 607
4:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Exhibit Booth # 4016
February 27, 2014
8:00 am – 3:00 pm: Cloud Training Casanova 506
9:00 am – 3:00 pm: Supplier Meetings
2:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Exhibit Booth # 4016
4:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Supplier Meetings Casanova 506
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Cloud Cocktail Party
10:00 pm – 1:00 am: Late Night Party at The Hard Rock Cafe on the strip
February 28, 2014
10:00 am – Noon: Exhibit Booth # 4016
We hope to see you all there!
Our partners are getting ready to head down to the Cayman Islands with us this weekend for the annual Club TPC Trip. It’s gonna be a blast!
While we’re all busy packing up, we thought we’d share our personal list of the top 5 things to do while in Grand Cayman!
1. Life’s a Beach: Goodbye, Polar Vortex! Hello, Sunshine! Lounge around on one of the many beautiful beaches on the island or find an activity to take part in–paddleboarding is huge here!
2. Shop ’til You Drop: Like to spend your free time shopping? The largest city in Grand Cayman, George Town, is close by and offers duty-free shopping and a number of wonderful waterfront restaurant options for when you need a break.
3. Holy Moly: If you’re up for seeing geysers (also known as "Blow Holes") that can shoot up to 20 feet in the air, take a stop at the Cayman Islands Blow Holes. Whether you’re interested in watching and feeling the spray from the geysers or just want to take a relaxing time-out, this is the place to go.
4. For Animal Lovers: There are a number of options to consider if you’re hoping to catch a glance or encounter with one of the local animals from the Cayman Islands. If you’re brave enough to test the waters, go to Stingray City — a world-famous dive site that allows you to get up close and personal with the creatures. There’s also the Cayman Turtle Farm and Honeysuckle Beach’s horseback rides to consider!
5. Hit the Links: While golfing may not be the top-rated activity of choice in the Cayman Islands, plenty of options still abound and are a great option when the day is sunny but too mild to be frolicking in the ocean.
We’re very excited for this year’s trip and are looking forward to seeing you there!
This year’s Top Performing Champions (TPC) Club Trip is moving to Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands from January 26 – 29, 2014.
The Intelisys-sponsored program is specifically designed to reward top-performing producers and to encourage our rising stars to increase growth in new business with Intelisys. This year’s period of eligibility took place from September 2012 through August 2013 and the prize for this year’s winning sales partners is a trip for two to Grand Cayman!
In addition to the fun-filled trip to Grand Cayman, Club TPC membership comes with some additional benefits. For those of our sales partners who achieve a certain level of membership status, trip assistance to this year’s Channel Connect event will be provided.
We’ve also made substantial additions to the TPC program, providing you with support services and mentoring programs in the following areas:
- Business Mentoring Program
- Partner Support Services
- Process and Training
The trip to Grand Cayman is fast approaching, so if you’re one of our elite, top-selling partners of 2013, we look forward to seeing you there!