Audex is a hosted software service designed to provide independent telecom agencies, and related telecom consultants, VAR, IT Service Providers, MSPs and distributors, with an information management service to streamline business processes and to provide their customers a managed services offer that gives them visibility into all of their telecommunications services. Audex is cloud-based, works with a web browser and does not require software downloads or installs.
Value for Channel Partners: Differentiation and Additional Revenue
- Audex provides independent telecom agents, channel sales professionals and related distributors with a telecom managed services capability that differentiates them in the marketplace.
- This service also helps telecom agents, VARs and solution providers retain customers longer.
- Audex also provides agents, VARS and MSPs with a platform to charge new managed services fees.
- Overall, Audex will helps users run a more efficient and profitable agency.
Value for Customers: Visibility and Easier Cost-Management
Audex provides end-user customers with a single, unified view of all of their:
- Service and circuit inventories;
- Service locations;
- Contract commitments; and
- Service provisioning status.
The current feature set includes:
- A searchable customer services inventory database
- Order entry and tracking module
- Document library
- Contract repository
- Full customization for branding and reselling
- Visual reporting and custom report builder
- Google Maps display of inventory and services
- Scheduling of alerts for important events
- Comprehensive administration section for managing customers, suppliers, and user access
- Intuitive, easy to use interface
The service allows for multiple levels of authentication, providing specific views for portal administrators, business owners, employees, agents, sub-agents, and end-user customers.
Want to Know More?
Contact us at 800.615.8330 for more information.